Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Water Logged

I can not believe how much rain we have been getting! It has been raining every day for about a week and there is more to come. We're not talking sprinkles either. Down pouring rain, thunder and lightning. Saturday, Chelsea, Lily, my mom and I were on our way home from Texarkana and I was driving through the worst weather I have ever driven through. There were 70 mph winds,pouring down rain, thunder, lightning, and the sky was black as night. The only thing I could see was the white line on the side of the road. We were in the middle of nowhere an hour from home and it turns out a tornado had touched down not far from where we were driving. Sunday, our road into town washed out from all of the rain and yesterday our power went out and the playroom had water leaking in. Well, it has to stop sometime, doesn't it?

No comments: