Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Baby Shower


Monday night some friends of mine gave me a Baby Shower. It was a great way to get out of the house and spend some time with friends without our children. I got some really sweet little girl things like hair bows, frilly socks, shoes, and pink blankets, clothes and sleepers. Along with that I also got some important practical items like diapers and wipes. It was very sweet of them to give me a shower and now I just can't wait until I have the baby to put her in all of the sweet clothes. Only a few more weeks to go!

3 comments:

6intow said...

how sweet! I appreciate diapers and wipes more with each baby. The baby is such a treat in and of itself, that you don't really need much else to make it special.

julia said...

wish I could have been there with you all. Miss you much! Are you at Sarah?

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Yes Julie we were at Sarah's. I miss you too! I was thinking as I drove through the "old neighborhood" how much has changed over the last couple of years and how many people have come and gone.