Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Love to Read!

Reading is one of my favorite pastimes. Almost every hour of the day my nose is in a book. If I get a new book it is read within the hour. Every Friday we go to the library to get new books. By Saturday afternoon every single book is read. Books are my friends, because if I'm reading one I become part of the story, and it's like I'm really there. I have read so many books I can't count them, but here are a few I've read; Caddie Woodlawn, a Christmas Carol, Horsefeathers. And many ,many others. I have about 200 books on the shelves of my room and about 300 more down stairs. I love books so much that I would sleep with them if I could.

by Chelsea

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Good for you, Chelsea! I will let Mandy know that you have started "blogging." She has been wanting to try it, too! Mandy's Mom

Janet Langford, said...

Hi Chelsea,

I love books, too! It's habit and a good one. It comes out of a wonder in life and a deep desire to know all about our world and the history and people in it. That desire is God given!

If you continue to foster that desire to know all your life you will be a wise woman when you grow up. Keep readin',

Miss you all, Miss Janet in rainy and cold Washington State

LifestyleofLearning.blogspot.com