Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Favorite Recipes: Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread

I have a new favorite banana bread recipe!  We love banana bread and chocolate and peanut butter are two of my favorite things.  Adding them into the bread made a perfect combination.  I should've gotten a picture of it to share with you, but it was already halfway gone by the time I thought of it!



Ingredients:

2 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 medium ripe bananas
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips


I use a Kitchenaid Mixer for all of my baking.  It is probably the thing I use the most in the kitchen besides the dishwasher.  Mash your bananas and then add in your sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter.  Next mix in your oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla.  You are supposed to mix your flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl, but I just add it all in and mix just until it is all mixed together.  Stir in your chocolate chips.

Grease an 8 " bread pan and pour in your mixture.  Bake at 325 degrees for 65-75 minutes until baked all the way through and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.  Cool and enjoy!