Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The TOS HomeSchool Crew!


I think that one of the best ways to find great HomeSchool products is by word of mouth. There are so many great products available to HomeSchoolers with more and more coming out every year. Reading reviews written by people who have had an opportunity to use the product is a great way to get an idea of whether or not a product will work for your family. I am very excited to have been chosen to be a part of the TOS HomeSchool Crew this year. I will have the opportunity to use several products over the course of the year with my children and then be able to share my review and help you find some great products for your family. Stay tuned and follow along with my blog because the TOS HomeSchool Crew will be setting sail again in July!

3 comments:

Just an Average American Mom said...

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mary Prather said...

Looking forward to your reviews! Can yiou tell me the process you went through to be on The Crew? Thank you for blessing others with your blog!

Http//www.homeschoolsuccess.blogspot.com

i cant decide said...

Fellow crew member here. Can't wait 'till we set sail! One more month to go.

Thanks for visiting me on the blogwalk.