Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

VBS




Last week we had a very busy week, making any computer time impossible. We had VBS at our church Mon-Fri from 9-12. I volunteered for the nursery since three of my children were in there. Chelsea was a youth helper and got to work in music so she was thrilled. Nick and Alex had a great time. Their favorite parts were snacks and crafts and every night they would tell Daddy what they had learned that day. Lily, Christian, and Anthony had fun hanging out with me. VBS averaged over 105 kids every day (not bad for a small town) and raised $750 for a little girl with cancer in our community. Every year I am glad we go, but it also makes me appreciate not having to get up every morning and drag the kids out the door. By the end of the week we were all exhausted.

No comments: