Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lily and Alex


People often ask me if the children get jealous when we bring a new baby home. The truth is they really don't. Christian (2) does like to be heard (all of the time) but even he has not shown a lot of jealousy towards his sister. They all adore her. They hug and kiss her every night when I tuck them in, they are always playing with her and trying to make her laugh. I have lots of helpers to change her, dress her, and fetch her pacifier. Nick insists on sitting beside her in the van so he can take care of her while we are driving down the road. Art says that the reason she is such a good baby is because she has so much entertainment all of the time. Yesterday, Alex was laying on the floor singing to Lily (she loves his singing you know, it makes her laugh) so I snapped this really sweet picture of the two of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest and the sweetest grandchildren ever!!