Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shopping

We spent yesterday afternoon shopping. First, we went to Kohl's. I LOVE Kohl's! I go at least a couple of times a year at the end of summer and around Christmas to stock up on their clearance items. Right now they have their summer clothes 50-80% off. Yesterday the also had an extra 15% off for senior citizens (which my dad is and happened to take us shopping.) We got some great deals: $2 outfits for Christian, $3 T-shirts for the boys, and Chelsea got a beautiful summer dress originally $50 and we paid $10. It was a very productive shopping trip. Next we went to Hobby Lobby to buy Watercolor Paints. With our 40 % Internet coupons they were only $1.63 each. Then we headed next door to Office Depot to pick up some .05 crayons, .01 rulers, .25 pens, and .01 pencil sharpeners, but they were out of everything I was looking for. Oh well, we had a good shopping day anyway and the children were very well behaved.

4 comments:

MamaHen said...

I found your blog today and have enjoyed looking through it. We also homeschool and it is nice to read about someone so like-minded. Well, off to start supper...

Anonymous said...

Wow-- I love deals like this.

Great deals!

Anonymous said...

I also went to Kohl's last Monday for the first time with my pastor's wife. The clearence was awesome!! I left with a HUGE bag of clothes for $69, most things being $4! (I have 5 girls) SWWEET!!

What were up to said...

I love sale shopping. Children's Place has some awesome on line deals right now. .99c shirts can't beat it.