Monday, August 30, 2010
The Sunshine Award!
I was given this Blog Award a few weeks ago from Dawn at Guiding Light Homeschool a few weeks ago. Can you believe I started writing the post, then never published it? I discovered the unpublished draft as I was editing a review today. So thank you Dawn , I really do appreciate it. Please forgive my scatterbrain! Now, I have to tell you seven things about myself and pass the award on to seven other people.
1. I am originally from Western New York and am a long way from "home" living here in Arkansas.
2. I have a weakness for chocolate (I know how shocking that must be!)
3. I cannot eat soggy cereal. Really people. I pour the milk on it and if it is soggy by the time I get to the bottom I dump it out.
4. I met my husband when I was 14. We went to the same High School. Little did I know......
5. I once told Art before we were married that I could never be a Stay at Home Mom (you ever wonder if God's laughing at all the things we say we would never do?)
6. I have an obsession with never being late for anything.
7. I wouldn't trade it for anything (aren't you glad God knows better than we do!)
Now I get to pass this award on to 7 people whose blogs I enjoy. (Sorry if you have gotten it already.)
2. Ozark Ramblings
3. One Blessed Mama
4. Homeschool Success
5. Because of Our Children
6. Happily Homeschooling
7. Cobwebs and Kisses