Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Stomach Bug

You never know when it is going to strike, who it is going to strike next, or how long it is going to be lingering throughout your house. Is everyone going to come down with it? After it starts all you can do is wait and see, and hope that it will be short-lived and not make its way through everyone in the house.


I had several different things I was going to post about yesterday, but after being up all night Monday with a sick baby, I never got around to sitting at the computer. He seemed to be fine yesterday during the day and I even squeezed in a short nap while he was sleeping. Then last night the poor baby was sick again, but now he is up and playing. So for now we will just watch and wait. I hope he is over the worst of it and that nobody else comes down with it. Hopefully later on this afternoon I will get back to the computer to post everything I was planning on yesterday, but for now I am off to do some laundry before we start our schoolwork.

1 comment:

6intow said...

I don't often say much here, but I love keeping up on your happenings and praying for your growing family.

Hope you will pass through this round of illness soon and be able to enjoy "normal" once again. :-)

Loved the lapbook by the way.
~Erin