Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 9, 2011

Our New Art Class

A local Art Center received some grant money this year and one of the things they are doing with it is offering low cost classes to homeschoolers.  Every Friday they are offering 2 sessions one from 10-12 and one from 1-3 and for my whole family it is only $20 per month and all of the supplies are provided.  Today was our first class so the lady that is teaching did some different exercises to determine the ability of the students.  My 3 oldest (14,9,7) participated and my 6 year old did some of the exercises.  My 4 year old did not want to do any of it, but my 2 year old did do some drawings. 






The children did a great job and enjoyed it a lot. Next week  they will be working on a Greek temple,  a pyramid, and a mask.  The children are excited and looking forward to going back. 

No comments: