Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Hope all the moms had a great Mother's Day! I really don't need gifts to make a good Mother's Day, I have already been blessed with the 7 most wonderful gifts a person could ever imagine! I got a Nook from my wonderful husband and breakfast in bed (a glass of milk, peanut butter and jelly, and hershey kisses) from my children. What could be better than that! Here's this week's menu:

Saturday 5/7-Stacked Burrito Pie
Sunday 5/8- steaks, mushrooms, baked potatoes, cauliflower
Monday 5/9-BLT's, cottage cheese, peaches
Tuesday 5/10- cheese ravioli, bread
Wednesday 5/11-meatloaf, mashed potaoes, green beans
Thursday 5/12- chicken patties, french fries
Friday 5/13 -pizza (of course!)

To see some great menus go to www.orgjunkie.com

No comments: