Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 27, 2011

Top 10 TOS Reviews For 2010/2011

I just posted my last review for the 2010/2011 school year as part of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's Homeschool Crew. I completed 48 reviews for TOS this year and wanted to highlight some of our favorites.

My Top 10 (not neccesarily in order) Ok, I changed it to top 12 because I couldn't leave the last two off the list.

1. Read for the Heart
2. Reading Kingdom
3. Talking Fingers
4. Brill Kids Little Reader
5. Circle C Beginnings
6. Latin Alive!
7. Corps of Re Discovery
8. Maestro Music
9. Artistic Pursuits
10.Curiosity Files
11.Speekee
12. Who Is God?

Lily's (2) Favorite- Brill Kids Little Reader
Christian's (4) Favorite- Maestro Music
Anthony's (5) Favorite- Talking Fingers
Alex's (7) Favorite- Big IQ Kids
Nick's (9) Favorite -Big IQ Kids
Chelsea's (14) Favorite-TenMarks

It has been a great honor and joy to be part of the Crew this year. While I am said to see this year ending (and so quickly too!) I do have other reviews to work on over the summer and will be setting sail again soon with the 2011/2012 TOS Homeschool Crew.

No comments: