Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Balls -My New Favorite Snack

I love peanut butter and chocolate.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my absolute favorite!  But, they are not that great for you.  So, when I saw this recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Balls using honey instead of sugar, I knew I would have to try it.  The were quick and easy to make, and were delicious!



What you need:

2 cup of old fashioned oats
1 cup of peanut butter
2/3 cup honey
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.  Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.  Roll the dough into cookie balls.  That's it!  Eat and enjoy!  I store them in the fridge in a closed container.  How many it makes will depend on how large you make them.  I got 28 out of this batch.

No comments: