Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Middle School Curriculum Choices 2013/14 School Year

Nicholas is going into 6th grade!  I can't believe it!  This year I will have a toddler, preschooler, 1st grader, 2nd grader, 4th grader, 6th grader, and 12th grader.  Wow!

Making final curriculum choices are hard for me.  When I started making lists back in February for what I wanted to do this year, I jokingly said that my plans were only tentative and that I would change in a heart beat if I reviewed something that made me change my mind.  And I did!  I was trying to decided whether to do American History this year or go on to Mystery of History 3 and do American History next year.  I had an opportunity to review a wonderful American History curriculum, and that made my decision for me.

Nick's 6th grade year is looking like this:

Math- Math U See Zeta
History- Notgrass America the Beautiful
Science- Apologia Land Animals
Writing- IEW Student Writing Intensive A
Latin- Visual Latin
Bible- Bible Study Guide For All Ages
Art-Home Art Studio


Plus whatever review items come our way!


1 comment:

a49erfangirl said...

I think it's awesome you have everything all picked out. I have most of mine picked out just looking for science yet.