Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Pictures With New Camera

I have been so disappointed with the quality of the pictures from my digital camera.  The color and clarity was not very good and the pictures always seem blurry (although that could be because I am always holding a wiggly baby.)  My wonderful husband told me that I was getting a new camera for Mother's Day and to take a look when I was at Walmart to see if there was one that I liked.  After agonizing over what to choose, I bought a Sony Cybershot 14.1 mega pixel camera.  I went ahead and bought it because it was 25 % off, so I got my present early.  Saturday I took some random pictures to see if they looked better than my old camera.  I think they look much better and clearer!  I am very pleased so far with my purchase.  What do you think?


No comments: