Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 5/7/12

We were so busy running errands and having our Art class on Friday that we left the house at 9:30 and finally got home at 4:00 after Walmart and the library.  My husband is working a different shift this week, so my menu reflects the fact that he will not be home to eat with us a few days.  The children have a few activities in the afternoons so I had to plan for those also.

Friday 5/4-pizza
Sat 5/5- steak, sauteed mushroom, strawberry spinach salad with raspberry dressing, corn on the cob
Sun 5/6- BBQ chicken, potato salad, baked beans, applesauce
Mon 5/7- picnic in the park-sandwiches, chips, cheese sticks, juice boxes
Tues 5/8- tacos
Wed 5/9- chicken patties, tator tots, apples
Thurs 5/10- cheese ravioli, bread


For great menu planning inspiration visit www.orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

Tara V said...

sounds like a busy week! have a great time.

kathleen said...

hey Lisa, I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog name to junebirdhandmade.blogspot.com. I posted recently about not wanting to blog anymore, but then I had second thoughts...i didn't want to say never again. So the other night I pulled that post and changed the name...it was fun. Now the blog matches my etsy shop name, so who knows, i may start blogging again? anyway, if you go to superjerl the web says it's deleted, so I just wanted you to know. Take care girlie, hope yall are doing very well!