Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Homeschool Art Class 5/4/2012

I only took 4 pictures at Art Class yesterday (which by the way this is the last time I will have to use that camera I got my Mother's Day present early.)  The children really enjoyed making a painting that looked like fireworks by blowing through a straw and then using chalks around it.  Then they did a drawing and learned about shading.  The children also did another coloring page for today's Peach Blossom Festival and added a page to their Art Books. 







Chelsea is almost finished with her Artistic Pursuits Art Book.  So she took her sketch book, art book, and drawing pencils to class and our art teacher helped her out with some more supplies and some shading techniques.  She asked me not to take her picture while she was working. 

No comments: