Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 4/16/12

Friday I had a sick baby which meant that instead of going grocery shopping, we stayed home.  On Saturday, I went to our small local grocery store instead of driving all the way to Walmart, which changed my menu plans for the week slightly since I could only afford what items were on sale and I couldn't buy a few things that I had planned to get at Walmart.  But, honestly it worked out just fine and I spent less that I would have if I would have been able to go to Walmart.

Friday 4/13-pizza
Saturday 4/14- dinner at a friends
Sunday 4/15- grilled cheese and chips (we were going to have burgers n the grill but it was storming)
Monday 4/16-lasagna
Tuesday 4/17- scalloped potatoes and ham
Wednesday 4/18- burgers, potato salad, fruit
Thursday 4/19- chicken puffs, oven roasted potatoes, broccoli

Looking for menu planning inspiration?  Visit www.orgjunkie.com.

No comments: