Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Happy Homeschool Mom On Facebook

It's kind of a funny story.  Awhile back, I tried to make a Facebook Fan Page for my blog.  It was late at night when I was up nursing and I know better than to try to do these things when I am tired.  I got it set up, but for some reason I could not get my blog posts to feed into the Facebook Page.  I was getting so frustrated that it kept telling me that yes, my blog was a real website but no, it could not locate the feed.  So I gave up and started feeding my blog posts to my personal page.  I didn't delete the Fan page, but I also didn't do anything with it.  Then I got a notification that I had 3 new likes and I was trying to figure out why people were liking a page with nothing on it. I checked out my page and all the blog posts were there!  Strange but I am not complaining.  Now that I know the page is there, I have actually been posting on it.  You can find The Happy Homeschool Mom on Facebook here.  I would love for you to drop by, "like" my page and say hello!  If you have a Facebook Page for you blog, let me know and I will drop by and say hello!

For those of you who are on Twitter, you can find me @lthomeschoolmom.

I have also just received an invite to Pinterest and I am lthomeschoolmom there too.  I have not done much with it yet but am hoping to when we finish our school year and I have more time.

No comments: