Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Looking forward to a great week with my hubby home for a couple of days and family coming for Thanksgiving.  I am excited too because Art got a deer the other day which will help a lot in my goal to lower my grocery budget!  Here is what I am cooking up this week:


Fri 11/18-pizza
Sat 11/19 oven fried chicken (recipe coming soon) cheesy potatoes, corn
Sun 11/20- mac and cheese with birthday cake for dessert (Alex's birthday)
Mon 11/21- tacos, rice
Tues 11/22- spaghetti, dinner rolls
Wed 11/23- french dip sandwiches, carrot sticks, applesause
Thurs 11/24- Fried Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, rolls, sweet potatoes, squash, cranberry sauce and fudge and pie for dessert

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Be sure to visit www.orgjunkie.com to see some great menu plans!

No comments: