Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 Gratitude Challenge 2011




I am so thankful that we homeschool! I cannot imagine what my children's (and my) life would be like if we didn't.  I am thankful to God for placing people in my life to introduce me to the idea of homeschooling and for laying it on my heart that that was what we needed to do.  I am thankful that my husband is always so supportive of everything that I believe is important. I am thankful for the legal ability to homeschool.  I am thankful for every day that my children and I have the opportunity to learn and play together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too! I love reading what others are writing for gratitude challenge. It is so inspiring! Hope you have a fabulous day! I followed you on GFC too.

Vickie said...

Me three!!! I wish I had homeschooled my older 3 (2 of them wish I had too) but I am forever grateful I can homeschool the 6 still at home.