Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 of 2011 Gratitude Challenge



Brenda from Garden of Learning is hosting a 30 day Gratitude Challenge.  So, for the next 30 days I will be posting daily one thing I am thankful for and linking up my post at Garden of Learning.  You still have time to join in.  Even if you can't post everyday, link up when you can.


Today I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Without Him and His sacrifice, all other things mean nothing.  "I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amen!

Assistant said...

Looks like a lot of us are thinking along the same lines today. Praise the Lord!

Debbie Phillips said...

I will not be able to keep this up but for today I am trying to comment on all the Gratitude Challenge participants blogs.

I did a similar post today also. Great minds think alike. :-)

Debbie said...

So True! Amen!