Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4 Gratitude Challenge 2011



Feeling a little on the grumpy side right now, so I thought it would be a good time to write my Gratitude Challenge post.  It is amazing how much your perspective changes when you make it a point to focus on all the things you have to be grateful for instead of the things that you wish were different.

Today I am especially thankful for good friends that always stand by you.  Friends you can be real and honest with and you can always trust to be honest with you.  Friends that know the real person you are and what goes on in your heart.  Friends that you can laugh, cry, and pray with.  Friends that you never have to say, "Please don't tell anyone" after sharing something with them because you know that they won't.  So, dear friends, today I am thankful for you!

2 comments:

Loving learning at Home said...

Lots of people are thankful for friends today. Glad you have great ones!!!

Now following your blog.

God Bless.
Hope you have a better day tomorrow. !

Naomi said...

I'm glad that you turned to your gratitude post to cheer you up! Reminds me of the movie Pollyanna.