Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20 Gatitude Challenge 2011



My sweet Alexander is 8 today!  I am so thankful for 8 year old boys and their birthday smiles!

Alexander Adolphus 11/20/03 8 lbs 7 oz 

Alexander Adolphus 11/20/11 
For his birthday meal, Alex chose take out pizza, so we ordered it while we were leaving church and ate in for lunch.  His cake will be strawberry with vanilla icing (Walmart didn't have strawberry.)  He really wanted a new bow he could practice with.  He was so happy to get this one and that it looks like his dad's complete with a whisker biscuit.  Alex is such a sweet boy and so easy to please.  I am so thankful for him and his birthday smiles!

2 comments:

Ammy said...

Following from Abundantly Blessed. I love 8 year old boy smiles, too...and 3 years, and 7, and 10! ;)Not to mention my princess smile, she lights up a room! Ammy

the Mcclanahan 7 said...

Boys are so fun, I really miss mine being 8.