Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Which One Is Which?




Do you know which one is Lily and which one is Emelia? No cheating if you already saw it on facebook. Everyone says they don't look alike, bu I think they do. They do have their differences but there are a lot of similarities as well. Emelia was baptized on Sunday in our family's hand-made generations old Christening Gown and I took her picture in the same chair that I took Lily's in when she was baptized. I thought it would be fun to compare the two pictures. If I had a scanner, I would scan in Chelsea's picture in the same gown too. Emelia reminds me a lot of Chelsea as a baby. All three of the girls were baptized right around 3 months old. Just like with the boys, I am going to have to label their pictures or I will forget which baby is which.

No comments: