Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Got a Package in the Mail!

I mentioned in an earlier blog post that I start looking for new curriculum in February of every year. I usually don't start ordering until May, but I can't resist a great deal. I found out that www.christianbook.com was having a 33% off sale in the month of March on some their Apologia products. I knew that I wanted to order the Biology for Chelsea and I wanted a notebooking journal for the boys for Zoology 1 (we are borrowing the book from a friend.) With the sale the Biology was $56 instead of $85 and the journal was only $16.99, so I got both for less than the regular cost of the Biology! The package arrived in just a couple of days too. So after looking through them I stuck them on the shelf trying to resist wanting to break them out and start them before next year :). If you are looking to order Apologia for next year stop by the sale you might find yourself a great deal!

No comments: