Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

We did our weekly shopping late Friday afternoon instead of Friday morning because I had to drop Chelsea off in town at 6:00 and I am never doing that again! I knew it would be busy but I wasn't expecting it to be that busy and then Christian tripped over Anthony and fell on the floor and cut his chin (luckily no stitches required, just a minor injury.) Anyway, after all of that, dropping Chelsea off and getting the groceries unloaded and put away, I lost my menu. I remembered what we were having Saturday and Sunday, but actually had to look back in the cupboards and freezer to remember what I had planned for the rest of the week. I think it looks a little something like this:

Friday 2/25: chicken nuggets and fruit (I know, not pizza but we ended up with take out pizza on Thursday)

Saturday 2/26: burgers and fries

Sunday 2/27: lasagna and bread (Chelsea's birthday pick) and chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert

Monday 2/28:steaks, baked potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower

Tuesday 3/1: cheese ravioli

Wednesday 3/2: roasted chicken, rice, corn

Thursday 3/3: grilled cheese and soup

Check out some other great menu plans at www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

annies home said...

sounds like you had a rough day but your menu sounds delicious