Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We Have An Announcement!!!!


We are so excited to announce that the newest member of our family, (baby number 7) will be arriving next March! Sorry if you have seen or talked to me lately and I didn't tell you, but I was waiting until after my doctor's appointment and I had an ultrasound. The baby looks great! Heartbeat was good and strong and he/she was moving and waving his/her arms around. Seeing the baby today and hearing the heartbeat makes all of the weeks of 24/7 nausea so worth it! Although honestly I won't miss the nausea when it is gone. We are so happy that God has decided to bless us with another baby and the children can't wait to find out if they are having a new brother or sister!

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Congratulations! Children are such a blessing!

kathleen said...

oh.my.goodness! Congratulations Lisa, I am so, so happy for yall. Another little journey of sweet, little life. Our family will be praying for you. And thank you so much for the blog award!! That meant so much to me...things have been super, duper crazy for us so my blogging is hit and miss, mostly miss, so thank you again! Well have a good week girl!

6intow said...

Congrats! Very exciting. Praying for you to feel well soon.
~Erin

Just an Average American Mom said...

Congrats, that is wonderful!

What were up to said...

Congratulations.

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Thank you all so much!