Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Change of Plans

One of the many benefits to homeschooling is the ability to be flexible. This is a very good thing since all of my "plans" for this week have changed. My brother who had been unemployed since last May has a new job. So, him , his wife, and my two sweet little nephews will be moving out of my parents house in NWA and heading to North Carolina this Friday. Since I do not know when we will be able to see them again, the children and I are loading up the van today and heading out tomorrow to go to my parents house to spend a few days with them and see them off. This week's school plans will be pushed off until next week (glad I laminated those planner pages so I can just erase and start over.) I am praying for my brother and his family that they will have a safe trip, that this will be a good experience for all of them, and that the boys will have an easy adjustment.

No comments: