Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Movie Review: Toy Story 3

Tuesday, we went to the movies and saw Toy Story 3. We love the Toy Story movies and couldn't wait to go see this one. We chose not to see it n 3-D (higher ticket prices and they don't make glasses in smaller sizes and they fall of Christian and Anthony's face.) It was a great movie. There a a few parts that I would say are pretty intense for a G rated movie and I would have given it a PG rating. Christian and Anthony (3 and 5)were scared during a few scenes at the end and I had to work pretty hard to cover both of their eyes and balance Lily on my lap. There is also a part in which Ken invites Barbie to come and live with him in his dream house forever( without being married of course) that I thought was worth mentioning. All in all it was a great movie and wrapped up this series very well. Mamas, don't forget your tissues, you are probably going to need them. We will definitely be buying this movie to complete our Toy Story Collection.



I received no compensation for this review it is my own personal opinion.

No comments: