Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Favorite Moments of the Week

Too often I think we caught up in how many things are going wrong in our lives, and we forget about all of the wonderful things that happen all of the time. I like to focus on the positive, so here is a list of 10 of my favorite things that happened this week.

1) I got to listen to the baby's heartbeat. This is exciting every time and something I never get tired of doing.
2) I found Nick cleaning his room without me even reminding him to do it. (he earned some extra video game time because I didn't have to remind him)
3) My wonderful husband has done bath duty not once, but twice this week for all of the boys!
4) I hobbled downstairs the morning after I twisted my ankle to find that Chelsea had left me an ice pack and a pillow on the couch. Now wasn't that sweet?
5) Anthony has not had one single potty accident this week!
6) Alex climbed up into my lap with his blanket, snuggled in, and said, " Mommy I really like you."
7) Christian went down for his nap two days in a row without a fight.
8) I got to eat ice-cream for the first time in weeks and it didn't make me sick!
9) I made a simple supper last night. Salad for the adults and Chelsea, and yogurt, cheese, crackers, and lunchmeat for the children, and Alex told me that I made the bestest suppers in the world.
10) I get to stay home tomorrow! There is nowhere we have to go.

No comments: