Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 21, 2008

And Then There Were Two

On Friday, the boys and I drove back to camp to pick Chelsea up. Instead of going out to lunch again, I packed peanut butter and jelly, juice boxes, and Cheetos to eat in the car on the way home. Chelsea had a wonderful time at camp, but she was glad to be back home. The week-end went by very quickly, and yesterday after church my mom and dad took Chelsea, Nick and Alex to spend the week at their house. Anthony did well most of yesterday, but last night he started getting sad and missing "his guys." What am I going to do all week with only two kids? Well to be honest the house is already too quiet, especially right now while the little ones are napping. Tomorrow we have to take Anthony to Children's Hospital to see an ENT and find out if we need to have his tonsils removed and that will take the entire day (2 hr drive one way.) Wednesday I hope to tackle the playroom and get it organized before school starts again. Thursday I have to clean house and get ready to go camping because we are meeting my parents and children at the campground on Friday and we will be gone until Sunday. Then my house will be back to normal again with all of the children back home.

1 comment:

6intow said...

I miss my kids like crazy whenever they are gone more than a day. I hate not tucking them into bed at night. But, I do also treasure those times with just a couple to hold them a little longer and work at their level a little more often.

I'll be praying for you this week, and your family spread out!
~Erin