Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 9, 2014

ABC Snacks: Letter D

The little girls and I have been making a snack a week following along All About Learning Press's ABC Snacks.  You can read my A post here and my B post here.  This week's snack for the letter D was Delicious Dirt Cups


I had purchased everything we needed to make this snack last week, and was planning on making the snack on Friday, but when our power was out for several hours on Wednesday, and boredom was setting in, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and make this snack!

We used:

2 boxes instant chocolate pudding
4 cups of milk
10 sandwich cookies (generic oreos)
a package of gummy worms

The girls could make every part of this snack themselves.







The other children could not resist this snack!




We are having so much fun with our ABC snacks!

No comments: