Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 5, 2013

One Day of Service

Today was One Day of Service, a day which 4hers all over the state of Arkansas complete a service project.  Entire counties, clubs, or even individual families can work on a service project of their choice. Those who were interested in participating could sign up to get a t-shirt to wear while they were doing their service project.

My children decided we were going to make decorations to take to the nursing home.  I found some cute fall door hangers at Oriental Trading that were made out of foam and had the peel and stick adhesive (no glue necessary) which I thought would be fun and easy enough for my children to do.












The children wanted to make something else for the nursing home.  I had some sand art kits that I was saving for a rainy day, so we made those too.





They had fun completing their service project!

No comments: