Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Gingerbread House 2012

Every year the children like to decorate a Gingerbread House.  We do not eat it (ok they do eat some of the candy as they are decorating it.)  We use it as a centerpiece for our table.  We like to find the kits that have the house already built and you just have to decorate because we can never get the walls to stay up.  I thought that was what I bought but I didn't pay close enough attention and the house had to be assembled.  Since we don't eat the house anyway we decided to use hot glue to put it together (shhhh don't give away my secret!)  It worked really well and quickly so the children could get right to work.  Chelsea did the icing and the others decorated.  I think it was our best one yet.





No comments: