Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 10, 2012

Art Class 2/10/2012

Today's class was a little hectic.  Five of my children were ready to paint their clay sculptures, while 5 other children needed to make their sculptures.  I was helping to get paint set up and ready for my children while the others were getting their clay and I did not get any pictures of the children painting.  I will take some of their finished products next week.



After we finished painting, the children designed a picture frame out of decorated popsicle sticks, and drew a crayon picture inside the frame.  After they finished that, they worked on creating a drawing that looked like a stain glass window.  Then, those that finished that project went to the drawing easels.  It was a very busy morning!  Here are the only pictures I got:

No comments: