Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I did not write out a menu plan last week.  Can you believe it?  I had an idea of what I had on hand and what I would/could  probably make.  Last Wednesday rolled around and I lost track of time, forgot to take meat out of the freezer, and soon it was 4:45, hubby would be home in 15 minutes and I had no idea what was for dinner!  I ended up making homemade mac n cheese, but didn't get in on the table until 5:30.  I write all this to say that I could've avoided the stress of figuring out what was for supper and had it ready on time if I would've made out a menu plan. 

This week's plan:

Friday 1/6- pizza
Saturday 1/7- beef stew (I used a new recipe and it was delicious!  Will be posted later this week) dinner rolls
Sunday 1/8- grilled cheese, chips
Monday 1/9- burgers, french fries, applesause
Tuesday 1/10- ham pot pie
Wednesday 1/11 taco pasta, biscuits
Thursday 1/12- breakfast


For great menu inspiration visit www.orgjunkie.com.

No comments: