Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Soccer's finally over (Nick's team came in second) and this week seems relatively calm so far. I don't even have to leave the house until Thursday! Here's what's cooking up for supper at my house this week.

Friday 11/5- frozen pizza (it was that kind of day)
Saturday 11/6- homemade sloppy joes, french fries, fruit
Sunday 11/7-baked ziti (will post recipe later in the week), bread
Monday 11/8-chicken, baked potatoes, carrots
Tuesday 11/9-broccoloi and cheese soup, biscuits
Wednesday 11/10 potato topped mini meatloaves, corn
Thursday 11/11 beef stroganoff

Check our http://www.orgjunkie.com/ to see some other great menu plans for this week!

3 comments:

Annika said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MPM, another homeschooling mom :) We finished soccer as well. Your menu looks great! I'm going to have to try your broc soup.

HollyC said...

Hi! Happy MPM! I'm making it easy on myself this week with lots of tried and true favorites! I like the looks of your broccoli/cheese soup...it sounds deelish! Thanks for sharing.
~Holly

Just an Average American Mom said...

Yummy! We had sloppy joes on Friday night.

Sounds like some good stuff cooking in he kitchen.

Have a great day!