Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Homeschool Art Class

Chelsea

Nick and Alex

Christian, Lily, Anthony


Last Tuesday we had our second homeschool Art class (see how caught up I am on blogging that I am just posting this today.) The children had a great time. They got to make masks. After seeing several examples of famous people, made up characters, and masks of objects they got to decide what they would like to draw. Nick did a made up character, Alex did a pumpkin head, and Chelsea made Jesse the cowgirl from Toy Story. Then they wrote a little story about what they drew on the back of the mask and shared their character and story with the whole class. They also did a second activity where they shaded faces light and dark. Christian, Lily, and Anthony just color on their own paper. They have kept busy and been very well behaved for both classes.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

hey miss mama, I just wanted to send you my congratulations. Another girl, how wonderful! Can you believe you have 3 girls. I hope you are feeling well now. And thank you for all the sweet encouragement you sent my way during this move. Things are crazy, for the fiftieth time (it seems). Well I am praying for you and your little girl...love,kathleen