Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Now that I am feeling a little bit better, I said I was goign to do a lot better in our menu planning and meal variety. Our meal planning week runs Friday through Thursday. So here's what's cooking for supper at my house this week.

Friday 9/24- Pizza (was going to be homemade but I ended up with 3 extra kids so we had frozen)
Saturday 9/25-Ham Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Corn
Sunday 9/26-Goulash
Monday 9/27-Cheesy Potato Soup, Homemade bread
Tuesday 9/28-Chicken Enchilda Casserole (will post recipe if we like it)
Wednesday 9/29-Breakfast Quiche, (using leftover ham from Saturday)
Thursday 9/30-Chicken and gravy(using leftover chicken from Tuesday), mashed potatoes, cauliflower

Head over to http://www.orgjunkie.com/ to see what others are cooking up for dinner.

2 comments:

Keli said...

I love all the meals on your menu! Have a great week!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

i cant decide said...

We're having pizza on Friday too! Our new weekly plan is spaghetti on Thursday and homemade pizza on Friday. The children love this plan.