Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope all of you mama's out there had a great Mother's Day. My children are so sweet. A few months ago, the blender that we got for my Bridal Shower finally bit the dust when I was whipping up some baby food. Since then we had not gotten a new one. Since it has been getting warmer outside, the children have been asking for milkshakes and smoothies. Unfortunately, I cannot make those without a blender. So, you guessed it I got a new blender and a bucket of ice cream for Mother's Day. The children also made me cards and a cake. We had cake and milkshakes for dessert. I also got a new muffin pan because our old one was in horrible shape and was very hard to clean. Chelsea was very happy to throw it in the trash. Even though it is nice to be recognized on Mother's Day, it is a great blessing to be a mom and have such a wonderful family. The greatest joy in my life has been being a wife and a mommy.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

happy mother's day lisa!!!