Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Friday!


Doesn't she look sweet? I can't believe it is Friday already! We been really busy this week. In addition to our "regular" schoolwork this is what we have been up to.
Monday-Took Chelsea to Confirmation Class and ran errands to 3 friends' houses to pick up/drop off various things.
Tuesday- I spent quite a bit of time on Ebay. I am listing several things for myself and a homeschooling friend who is moving in a couple of weeks so most of Tuesday afternoon was spent on the computer. I also have been shopping on ebay and found 2 great deals this week. I got Chelsea's 9th grade Science for.99 plus shipping and a complete set of Algebra I for $19.
Wednesday- We had company. We were entertaining an extra 8 year old, 5 year old, and 3 year old. The children had a great time playing with their friends. In the afternoon we were off to a 4-H meeting for the boys to build bird houses (which turned out really great by the way) and then to Walmart to buy groceries.
Thursday- Catching up on some house cleaning (always a work in progress) and had a great time playing baseball outside.
Friday- We went and visited our ladies in Assisted Living and served them brunch this morning. Pizza and a movie for this evening.
We are winding down our School Year and will be finished on Thursday then we will be heading to 4-H for B Day then to Springdale for the Homeschool Convention. I am planning on doing a lot of reading this summer and am working on a reading incentive idea for the children. Chelsea and Nick both love to read, and the little ones love to be read to, but Alex needs to keep working on reading and I want to be able to do this in a fun way so it doesn't feel like work.

No comments: