Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another School Year Complete!

We are officially done! The 2009-2010 school year is over. I am very pleased with how our year went and all of the things the children learned. They always amaze me! I really enjoy homeschooling, but I am glad for a little break. We will of course be looking out for fun educational things to do this summer, and do a lot of reading. We are leaving in the morning to head to Springdale for a few days and go to the NWA Homeschool Convention. We were planning on leaving today, but heavy rainstorms made us decide to postpone for a day and should be there tomorrow early in the afternoon. I am hoping to attend some of the workshops, used book sale, and visit the Vendor Hall. I have never been to this convention before so I hope it will be a good one!

1 comment:

kathleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS LISA!!! What a huge accomplishment. I wish I were going with you to the homeschool convention...we could hang out, catch up, talk about homeschool, etc! Oh, wouldn't that be fun. Well I hope you have a good trip and find some great deals, and great books!