Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicholas!!!


January 12, 2002 at 2:16 pm Nicholas Arthur was born weighing 8 lbs 6 oz and was 21 inches long. After an early morning check-up, my doctor decided to put me in the hospital and break my water (I was full term and almost 5 cm dilated with no contractions.) We went in, filled out paperwork and at 10:00 am my water was broken. My doctor said she would see me around supper time. Boy was everyone surprised when 2 hours and 16 minutes later the baby was born. He has gone from a beautiful sweet baby to a handsome young man right before my very eyes. To celebrate turning 7 we went to Simple Simon's on Saturday when my mom and dad could be here to eat pizza and play video games. He got new Star Wars Legos (he loves building them) and a pair of Roller Blades. He had a great time and is already talking about turning eight. Why are they in such a hurry to grow up?

No comments: