Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Walmart on Black Friday

Yes I am one of those people who go shopping on Black Friday. I actually look forward to it every year and have now passed this trait on to my daughter. Walmart is our favorite place to shop for a couple of different reasons. 24 hour Walmarts let you inside the store and you don't have to wait in line out in the cold. They also give you a map that shows where everything that is on sale is located in the store. They also have all of their registers open to make checking out no hassle. Well this year I have another reason to add to the list. We were watching TV last night when I saw the Walmart commercial that says that they will match any competitors add even for the early bird Friday morning specials. So if you are already going to Walmart, save yourself some hassle and just bring the other adds with you. This is great news for me since we have nowhere else to shop within 50 miles. Let the bargain shopping begin!

2 comments:

momtofivekids said...

I'll be there! It was a tradition when I was growing up that my family would go shopping together the day after Thanksgiving. I really haven't done it much since I've been married, but they are having such great sales, I'll be there at 5.

What were up to said...

Thanks for the heads up. I went to Walmart and got all the deals the other stores were having and didn't have to worry about them not having it. A lady in line actually told me that's on sale at Kmart and her jaw droped when I pulled out the Kmart flyer and said I know price match.