Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 7, 2008

Kids and Money

My mom and dad took Chelsea, Nick and Alex to Walmart with them last week. While they were in the store, Alex asked my mom where she got money to pay for things. She explained that she went to work every day and that she was paid money for doing her job. Chelsea reminded Alex that Daddy does the same thing. He goes to work every day so we can buy the things we need. He said, " My daddy doesn't get paid money to do his job." Mom asked him how we bought the things we need and Alex said," We go to the bank and my mom puts her card in the machine and money just comes out." I guess we are going to have to work on that concept a bit.

2 comments:

6intow said...

That's how lots of adults think it works, too . . .

Lisa said...

That's cute ... my kids have had similar thoughts :O) Have a great weekend !!