Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 28, 2016

Homeschool Crew Review: CrossTimber Name Meaning Gifts

Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
This review is not just for homeschoolers.  Are you looking for a special gift for someone?  CrossTimber offers a variety of personalized gifts including the Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse that I had an opportunity to review.   
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
Every name has a special meaning.  CrossTimber researches the meanings of names, pairs them with a Bible verse and prints them on a beautiful plaque, mug, music box, name card or book mark.  They offer a wide variety of backgrounds to choose from including: Faith and Inspiration Backgrounds, Animal Backgrounds, The Great Outdoors, and People and Relationship backgrounds.  They offer two different sizes on their name plaques.  You can choose with a 7x9 or a 10 x12.  On the larger plaques you have the option to add more then one name which is perfect for couples or if you would like the name meanings on both the first and middle names.  You have options to order the print with or without a frame, or even order the pdf for you to print it out yourself.  

CrossTimber offers discounts when you place multiple orders.
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
CrossTimber is delighted to talk to you about the meaning of names.  You have the ability to chat with them on their website, or call them at 888-763-2646 to discuss name meanings and verses to go with the names.  You also can email them at John@CrossTimber.Name.

When I was chosen for this review, I already knew exactly who the gift would be for.  I chose to give the gift to my dear friend Brandy.  During my communication with CrossTimber via email, they gave me my name meaning and verse as well:

Lisa: Hebrew : Promise of God: One who is set aside for God 

John 15:15: From now on I do not call you servants, I call you friends.  You have not chosen me, but I have chosen and ordained you...that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it to you.

I looked through a lot of the background choices, but I knew exactly what I was looking for: horses.  And there were some beautiful horse backgrounds to choose from!  I chose the artist choice for my frame choice, but you do have the option to choose from different frames.

While I was browsing the site for my name meaning review gift, I noticed that CrossTimber also offers gifts with custom verses printed on them.  My daughter was about to be married and I found a design titled Love in the Sunset with 1 Corinthians 13 on it.  I thought this would make a perfect gift for them and added it to my cart as well choosing the artist choice frame.  CrossTimber added an inscription sticker on the back of the frame with the bride and groom's name and date of the wedding. 

I could not wait for the products to arrive!  When they did I was so impressed with the Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse!  It was so beautiful!

Unfortunately there was a problem with my custom verse gift.  The print was beautiful but the frame was damaged.  CrossTimber sent a refund for the cost of the frame and I picked up a frame at a local store.
the first frame's corners did not match up and had huge gaps


CrossTimber has been a great company to work with.  They put a lot of time and effort in their name meaning research and have good customer service.  They offer a wide variety of background designs so you can find something to suit every person or occasion. 

To see what my Crew Mates had to say, click here.
 

No comments: