Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday




Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:18.

So often when we are going through difficult or trying times we focus on all the bad and don't believe that we have anything to be thankful for.  But, there is always something to be thankful for in every situation.  Garden of Learning is hosting a meme called Thankful Thursdays to help keep the focus on all the things w have to be thankful for.  Won't you join in?

I have been sick all week and really have not been able to get off the couch.  It has been pretty rough!  But I am so thankful that it was not worse.  I am also thankful for my daughter making lunch and dinner all week long and for the children chasing after their baby sister and bringing me drinks and toast.  I am thankful for my sweet husband who has gone to Walmart every day this week, tried to keep the children out of my hair in the evenings, and trying to console a crying baby in the middle of the night even though he is "not the mama."  I am also thankful to be feeling a little better and that none of the children have gotten sick!

No comments: