Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Can You Believe It?

I know that I have commented before that I can only get dial-up Internet out where I live. I also only have a single phone line (no call waiting, caller ID, or long distance calling.) I do have a cell phone for long distance calling which is a good thing because everyone I know is long distance even if they are just down the road. The phone box on the outside of our house is an older box and apparently had sustained some damage possibly from lightning. We had been having some trouble with the phone line, and at first when the phone wasn't working I thought that something was wrong inside the house. What ended up happening was that the children splashed enough water out of the pool on an already poorly functioning box and short circuited our phone line. I have been disconnected from the world for 2 days which is why I haven't been posting anything. The problem was corrected, so hopefully I will be able to put some pictures up tomorrow.

No comments: